Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 121: Farmers Market

Today has been quite a busy day.

Today's positives:

1: We started off with a visit to the grocery store. I got to snuggle James in the Moby which is always a pleasure.

2: This afternoon we got Gracie a cookie which she gobbled up with a huge grin. I love to see her big chocolatey smile.

3: We went to the farmers market by our house to get fresh veggies. Yum Yum!

4:  It finally occurred to me that I needed to get James a toothbrush. Doh! Can't believe I didn't think of that sooner. First tooth brushing went very well. I think it felt nice on his gums. He gave me a big smile.

5: It has been nice to have Gracie and James eating dinner together. James now eats the same things we do and I blend it depending on how gumable it is. Tonight he had blended pasta in red sauce with veggies. He actually ate more than his sister!

Got another busy day ahead tomorrow. Gonna go clean up my house a little!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment