Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 127: Fresh Bread Day

Today has been good! I made a loaf of yummy naughty white bread ( I say naughty cos it should really be whole wheat), and I am currently cooking up a cake I'm going to name apple Frankenstein cake, if it works!
Yum yum!

Today's positives:

1: Gracie emptied the dryer out for me and helped me reload it. I also went in to the hall to discover she had picked up all the dirty laundry on the floor and put it in the basket! She is so helpful. Also I did not ask her to do any of this!

2: We read the storey of Rip Van Winkle.

3: Gracie brought her little people animals out in to the living room and both her and James enjoyed playing with them this afternoon.

4: Matt put on Sheer Luck Holmes. Not my favorite veggietale but not bad!

5: Gracie enjoyed dancing to Keith Urban.

6: I gave both kids hummus and flat bread for dinner, which they have had before but they seemed to really enjoy it today.

7: James has been in a very cuddly mood which I'm trying to soak up.


Well that's all for now folks. Wish my cake luck!

Goodnight

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment