Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 129: Soft Kitty

Another pleasant day :)

Today's positives:

1: Today I managed to make it through half the church service. It took James a while to settle but we are getting closer! Gracie had such a good time in her group she cried when it was time to go home. Glad to see she is having fun :)

2: When we got home Gracie went for a nap (2 and a half hours long!) So Daddy and I made lunch and hung out with James. James even had fun trying to do Pilate's with Daddy.

3: When Gracie woke up Matt asked her if she wanted to watch a veggietales, to which she replied "Yess Veggiesss". Matt smiled and said " I love you" and she said "I love you too". It made both of us melt :)

4: As I have said in previous blogs, due to Gracie's very bad eczema problem we have been trying out being vegan. So far it seems to have helped a lot. Unfortunately Gracie is not overly fond of coconut or almond milk so I have been looking for ways to sneaky it in. This evening she had a strawberry/banana smoothie which she actually finished. I am thinking of having a go at making ice cream as the coconut ice cream is incredibly over priced! Very glad to have found one more way to meet her needed milk quota.

5: It took a very long time to get James to sleep tonight, I think the poor little fella has teeth bothering him but once he was finally down Gracie and I managed to keep our Sunday night date! We ate toast and read 2 books. Brown bear of course and a book of nursery rhymes. I am going to really start looking forward to girl time each week.

Well today has been full and I think tomorrow promises to be the same way... Grocery shopping to tackle!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment