Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 126: It's Ma Birthday

I would like to thank my lovely little family for making my birthday such a special and relaxed day. Thank you Mr. Eriks for spoiling me :)


Today's positives:

1: We had a birthday oreo for breakfast. Gracie couldn't quite believe her luck.

2: We watched my favorite Veggietale, Esther.

3: James stood up and was holding on to his walker. I am sure he is wanting to keep up with Gracie.

4: Gracie saw Matt pouring a glass of coke and started pointing and saying "uck, uck". She also now calls cookies "cooks"

5: I am so impressed with how well James has taken to solid solids. Today he had brown rice with chopped stir fry veggies :)

6: Gracie helped me unload and load the dryer and also picked up her toys. She is very good about helping with chores.

7: James had fun exploring his little cousin L. It's cute to see him give baby kisses and try to interact. Gracie also enjoyed the company of her big cousins.

8: Gracie colored me a lovely picture for my birthday :)

I really must start keeping a list through the day of everything that happens. I hate not being able to remember exactly what happened but knowing there was so much more to say!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment