Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 120: Sad Face

It was sad to say goodbye to our family this morning. We wish them safe travels on their long drive home and a smooth transition in their upcoming across country move.

Today's positives:

1: James had his first plate of solid food. Meaning nothing mashed or strained. He had a slice of bread with sunflower spread, half a banana and some baby crackers. Gracie sat next to him eating her lunch. I feel like my babies are growing up so fast.

2: Gracie thought it was great to tickle me while I was laying on the couch... I love hearing her laugh so much.

3: We watched Jonah the Veggietales version.

4: I put Gracie down for a nap and when I went to check on her she was asleep on the floor curled up in front of the window. No idea why!

5: Me and the kiddo's went for a nice walk up and down the complex!

6: We got to skype with Grammy and Great Grandma.

7: Gracie and James enjoyed sitting next to each other and eating dinner. It was super cute. Even if they did decide each others food looked better than their own. :)

Well they are both asleep so I think it's time to chill out for a bit before I get an early night.

Tomorrow we are going to check out the farmers market!

Goodnight all

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment