Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 133: Big



Today's positives:

1: Matt went to get James when he woke up this morning and found him standing in his crib! This is the first time he has pulled himself up on the side as far as we know. So today Matt lowered his mattress. I can't believe how big my little guy is getting!

2: This afternoon I was laying down on the bed for a few minutes, Gracie came up to the baby gate and was shouting "Mama Mama", so I said "Are you okay Gracie"... "Yes Mama"... "Do you need me?"... "Yes Mama". So I went out to the hallway and picked her up and she snuggled right in and gave me a lovely cuddle. It's nice to feel so loved :)

3: Gracie sat and put all her shapes through her shape sorter with out any help!

4: James had his first oreo. It was a very messy affair...

5: Gracie can now do a forward roll from standing!! I kinda want to put her in gymnastics.

6: This afternoon the kids kept me company while I cleaned up my room. James sat in his pack n play and played with his toys while Gracie danced to the radio. I love hangin out with my babies :)


It's been quite a day today! Not bad at all :)

Goodnight everyone

- Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment