Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 145: Cupcakes



Today's positives:

1: Gracie has discovered a love of the phone. She brought it to me several times today and asked to call either Dada or PohPoh (Grandpa). In the end my Mum sent me to my bedroom and she called my cellphone so Gracie could talk to someone lol. Grammy spoils her.

2: James managed to drink with a straw for the first time today.

3: Gracie made cupcakes with Grammy. Here is what Grammy had to tell me about it:

Grammy: Gracie helped me make vegan cupcakes. She (with a little assistance) poured all the liquids into the dry ingredients and held the measuring spoon with me.
Her favorite part was licking the spatula and then re-dipping it in to the mix for more.
She pretty much covered her upper torso in cake batter and because of her attempts to share her spatula licking goodness I was also pretty covered.
She had such a good time it took a lot of convincing to get her to climb down off of the step stool she stood on to help.

I can tell you them cakes were YUMMY!!!!

4: James tried blueberry's today and loved them, both of the kids enjoyed eating grapes and plumbs too.

5: We got to skype with Uncle Paul and Auntie Shahzia.

Well that's all for today. I hear rumors of fort building tomorrow! Fun stuff :)

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment