Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 135: August 18th



Today's positives:

1: We walked the kids down to the playground. Gracie carried the pinwheel Grammy got her. She liked watching it spin and sparkle in the sun.

2: James had a lovely time dancing this afternoon, which I haven't seen him do before. We rocked out to some Third Day!

3: Gracie brought her rocking horse in to the living room and had fun playing on it. She even started shouting "horsey" as she rocked back and forth like a mad woman.

4: While I was making lunch Gracie climbed up on a chair at the breakfast bar. She seemed to enjoy watching me cook and chatting away to me. I think her favorite part was when when I slipped her little treats to eat.

5: James and I cuddled up in the chair and had a lovely half hour nap.

6: I asked Gracie if she wanted a snack and she said "Yes". So I went to rummage in the cupboard. I pulled out the cookies in order to hunt for something behind them but Gracie saw and shouted "YAY COOK" which is what she calls cookies. How could I refuse?

7: Gracie was enjoying her snack and noticed James didn't have any so she asked me "mama, Jay cook?". So I told her "yes" and she ran over to give him one.


I love hearing my little girl starting to put words together!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment