Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 175. Another Day In Paradise

Today we didn't do much, spent the day together as a family and spent the day hanging out. I have found that the most mundane day can be fun as long as we are all together!

Today's Positives.

1. After we went shopping Gracie held her hands up to Sophie and said "Pick up". It was adorable.

2. James has been eating all of his food, I think he is going through a growing spurt.

3. Gracie kept coming over to the kitchen and asking for juice. Her vocabulary never ceases to impress me!

4. Gracie, James and Sophie walked me to work. I always enjoy their company :)

5. I was throwing James in the air and he was laughing and grinning ear to ear

Well that sums up today, I hope everyone has a goodnight.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment