Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 157: I L Y Matt!


Today's positives:

1: The kids were soooo well behaved in the car today. They both only cried once and it was more just 5 minutes of grumbling. It was also only in the last 20 minutes of driving after an 8hr car ride. I am very proud of them!

2: We stopped at the Georgia welcome center to stretch our legs. We fought our way in to the bathroom and all the way down to the disable stall, when a member of staff kindly asked me to vacate the stall and go use the proper family bathroom. I have to admit I was not thrilled initially buuuuuut, FAMILY BATHROOMS ARE AMAZING!! I had James in his stroller and Gracie stood with him and we had room to do everything we needed to do without anyone touching anything yucky or doing anything gross!

3: Gracie was sitting in the passenger seat next to me eating her lunch and she suddenly stuck her foot in the air saying "pigs". She loves "This little Piggy went to market"!

4: I asked Gracie "Are we going to see Daddy today?", She replied "Daddy, YES! YAY YAY"

5: Both the babies had a wonderful time playing with Daddy this afternoon. We have missed him so much.

I am so thankful to my wonderful Hubby for having our house spotless clean and shining. I don't think I could have done as good a job! I am so glad to be home. I love you sweetheart xxx

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment