Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 162. Friday at the park

Today I got to hang out with Gracie for a few hours and we had a great time dancing, playing at the play ground, and chasing lizards!

Today's Positives.

1. When we went to the play ground Gracie decided she wanted to swing on the big swings instead of the baby swing. She kept yelling "Weeee" and had a huge grin on her face.

2. Gracie climbed the ladder up to the slide all by herself. She was quite proud of herself!

3. Gracie also went down the slide all by herself. First sliding on her belly and then sitting normal.

4. When I gave Gracie a cookie I told her to say please to which she responded "No, cook". I tried to explain what please was and she got angry at me for trying to change the name and this time yelled "NO, COOK!".

5. Gracie and I had an awesome day together and when I asked her if she had fun today she got a huge smile and said Yes! I love my little girlie :)

- Matthew



James and I went to Co-op with Cousins A and G today. We had so much fun! He played with all the other little babies. One he especially liked and kept patting her. It was very cute.
 I missed my little Gracie. We did have a fun bath and bed time. Gracie also enjoyed her dinner. She tried cucumber and tomato's.
 What a fun and lovely day!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment