Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 172. Dryer Fixed!

Today we had a great time skyping with Grammy, going for a walk, and playing with toys. Also the dryer guy came and fixed our dryer so we can now clean and dry all of our laundry!

Today's Possitives.

1. I asked Gracie if she was hungry and she said "yes" then I asked her what she wanted and she said "toast". I love that my little girl can ask for what she wants.

2. James and Gracie both were trying to watch the dryer guy as he tore apart the dryer.

3. I put  A Charlie Brown Christmas on for Gracie because it's one of my favorites and she seemed to love it!

4. We went to the beach and Gracie loved chasing the sea gulls and james enjoyed being close to muumy in the moby.

Well it was a slow day and I am sure more things happened but those are the highlights that stick out :)

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment