Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 150: Two Notch

Today was our last day in South Carolina! Gonna miss my lovely parents but I am ready to see Mr. Eriks!


Today's positives:

1: Today we went to the lovely outdoor mall in Columbia. The kids took a nap while we were driving.

2: We went to Panera Bread for lunch. Gracie and James enjoyed PB and J sandwiches which are a rare treat as Gracie can't have PB very often. James got in such a mess I had to strip him down and wipe him head to toe right in the middle of the restaurant.

3: We had fun looking around the Learning Express toy store and World Market. Although I think James has become too big for the Moby. It kills my shoulders carrying my heavy little lump around!

4: All the way home Gracie made Grammy play Round and Round the Garden and This little Piggy.

5: The kids showed Grammy and Grandpa, Big River Rescue. A favorite veggie tale in our house!

6: Both babies enjoyed their dinner of stir fry tonight!

Well that's about it for today.

Looong drive tomorrow so I'm gonna go sleep!

Goodnight all

Sophie

1 comment:

  1. I love Panera Bread! My favorite is the chipolte chicken. Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete