Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 149: September 1st

This is posted for yesterday.


Today's positives:

1: My mum got up with the babies so I could sleep in a little bit. A huge positive for me!

2: We all went shopping at Walmart. I needed to get an oil change before the drive home.
I found a movie in the $5 bin that I used to LOVE as a child. It's about a little mouse called Fival. I think I will put it in James's stocking. This week I also got some wooden dolls with magnetic clothes and accessory's for Gracie. I think she is going to love it! The best part is I got 40% off because my awesome Mother found me a great online coupon!!!

3: Gracie enjoyed riding on Grammy's shoulders part of the way around Walmart. She also enjoyed looking at the fish. She went to every tank and touched it say "Chish" which is what she calls fish.

4: That afternoon Grammy put on Hoodwinked and we had Veggie hotdogs for lunch. Both the kids ate them up.

5: We also watched Shrek as yesterday was kind of a chill out day.

6: Grammy pumped Gracie full of skittles.

7: James had chocolate coconut ice cream. I am definitely going to get us some when we get home!

8: Gracie went to bed with no less than 7 different blankets all in a huge pile that she jumped on!

Well today is probably our last day in South Carolina! I  am going to REALLY miss my parents but  I am really looking forward to seeing Matthew!

Catch ya later!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment