Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 169: September 21st



Today's positives:


1: The kids spent the morning with Daddy. They had breakfast and watched The Cat in the Hat.

2: The kids and I had to go to the bank. I gave Gracie lots or words to practise saying dure in the car ride. Her speech is comming along so well. I even had her practise "Cardinals and Bears" just for Daddy :)

3: James is learning to put him self to sleep in his own bed. It is hard for me to see my little boy take this next step in to toddlerdom and away from babyhood. I had to laugh as I went to check on him and found him on his belly reaching through his crib for the box of little people animals. He was not so ammused to discover it was bedtime not playtime. These babies are growing way too fast!

4: Gracie and I played ball today. She is now starting to get hold of the idea that you throw the ball back, not just run and fetch it.

That's all for today folks.

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment