Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 171: Lazy Day Sunday

Today has been a bit of a lazy day, we didn't go anywhere and the kids and Sophie seem to be feeling much better for the rest!

Today's Positives.

1. Sophie and the kiddos walked me to work and they hung out for a while. Gracie enjoyed picking up rocks to show me. I think I may have to get her a rock tumbler soon. (That's for you, Sophie ;)

2. We asked Gracie if she could share her blanket with James and she immediately covered him with it.

3. Gracie has a lot of words in her vocabulary now. We kept asking her to repeat words and she did great!

4. While I was cooking dinner Gracie and James went to their bedroom and were having a great time playing together.

5. Gracie went into the guard shack were I work and sat down on the chair and watched football for a while!

Now we are looking forward to me having 3 days off to hang out with the family!

Goodnight All,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment