Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 99: One more sleep

Only one more sleep until our family get here! I am so excited to see everyone.


Today's positives:

1: I put James on the floor to play this morning and got called away quickly by Matt, meaning I forgot to give him anything to play with. Thankfully his big sister came to the rescue with all his favorite toys.

2: Gracie has started running up to the T.V shouting "Watch" or "ON" when she wants to watch something.

3: I wrapped James up in a blanket and we had a lovely long sleepy cuddle on the sofa this afternoon.

4: Gracie spent most of this afternoon pointing to different parts of my face and naming them. Eyes, Nose and Mouth.

5: Gracie has discovered the word "No". I quite enjoyed asking her things over and over just to hear her say it lol. I am sure this is going to wear off soon!


So excited to blog after seeing everyone tomorrow!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment