Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 91: July 5th




Today's positives:


1: James and I had a little sleep in this morning and when we woke up he was all smiles. It was nice to play with him and give him my complete attention.

2: Gracie fed James his breakfast this morning. Apple and Mango with rice cereal. Yum yum!

3: Matt and I decided to take the babies swimming around mid morning. The pool was empty and it wasn't too hot yet so it was nice. They both seemed to have a good time.

4: James and Daddy went out and walked the dog together.

5: Gracie and I made the most of our one on one time. We had a tea party, did some coloring in, played with her blocks and shape sorter and read the storey of Little Quack. It was really nice.


Both my kiddo's have had an early night tonight after being up so late last night. It has been a lovely day.


Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment