Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 87: July 1st


I am so excited for our "weekend". Tomorrow we get to go witness a family friend adopt her long time fostered little girl. Okay that may have been a wired way to word it but I can't think of any other way lol.


Today's positives:

1: James crawled for the first time (backwards).

2: We have had continued success with  Gracie's potty training.

3: I was laying on the couch today and Gracie wiggled her legs under my head and was stroking my hair. Then when James started to fuss she gave him a cross look and said "Shhhh". It was very cute!

4: Gracie REALLY enjoyed the veggie taco's she ate at lunch time. She ate almost the whole bowl.


I know today's post is short. Unfortunatly there has been lots of errand running in the past few weeks. So the kids have eaten, been in the car, been in the store, been napping or just hanging out doing the norm.
Not exactly amazing blog material.
We are hoping to do something fun in the next couple of days and July should soon pick up with the start of many family visits happening this month!

Goodnight all

- Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment