Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 103: Nothingness

Today the babies have both been super sleepy and quiet, I think because of their shots yesterday.
We have litterally watched veggietales or napped all day long.

Today's positives:

1: Gracie did enjoy her movie day. She did even manage to have a little dance to some of the silly songs.

2: James has wanted to cuddle all day long. I have kinda enjoyed it because he is getting so big I know it wont belong before he wants to be off doing his own thing all the time.

3: Gracie climbed up in my lap and thought it was wonderful to share a bagle with me.

4: James and I went for a nice long sleep on my bed this afternoon. I actually woke up before him which is rare.

5: I put Gracie down for a nap,  when I went to check on her she was asleep on the floor next to her bed.


Like I said, sleep and movies all day. I hope they are feeling better tomorrow!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment