Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 115: Farewell

This morning was Uncle Jeff's departure for the first part of his long trip over seas. Matt, Paw Paw and Uncle Jer went to see him off. We pray for safety and quick passing of time.


Today's positives:

1: Today started with an early trip to the grocery store. I had James in the Moby face to chest. It made my day that he fell asleep all snuggled in.

2: When we got home we started our Shrek marathon ( I think we made it through 2 and a half movies).

3: Cousins A and G came to hang out for a while. We also enjoyed a brief visit from Auntie Shay and Cousin L.

4: Daddy, Gracie, James and I all took a nap together. I don't think it was as restful for everyone else as it was for me though. Sometimes it sucks to be a heavy sleeper!

5: I found Organic, Vegan baby food for James! This makes me feel good!

6: Aunt Elizabeth made yummy cassoulet for dinner. Gracie ate it up!

7: Cousin Leilani showed us her Jonah veggie tales.

8:  We put baby Natalia on the play mat and she seemed to enjoy watching the dangling things. James crawled over to see her. He laughed every time he touched her little head. It was very cute.

Well I know i'm missing lot's of stuff but this is all I can think of for now!

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment