Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 209: Happy Birthday Jim Jam

Today we celebrated James birthday! We have had a fantastic day!!!


Today's positives:


1: When we brought James out in to the living room, he was pointing and jabbering away excitedly. The decorations were a big success and totally worth staying up till 2.30am doing!

2: We called Grammy on skype to open presents. Gracie enjoyed helping James. I think his favorite gift was his toy hammer.

3: Daddy made french toast for breakfast, James had 2 pieces and Gracie ate 3!!

4: I managed to find dairy free cheese so I was able to make homemade pizza for lunch. James inhaled his!

5: After pizza we had birthday cake. I made red velvet and chocolate icing. We also put a big J on it made out of banana slices. Grammy got on skype and we all sang happy birthday then both of the kids just got stuck right in. There was no time for slicing... It kind of looks like cake carnage now... The kids had a blast.

6: James and Gracie got a lovely bubble bath after cake. They enjoyed playing with their new bath toys :)

7: James and I went to get the mail. The mail-lady wasn't finished when we got down there so I took him to the swings and we had a lovely time swinging. After a while we went and sat by the pool and James enjoyed looking at all the leaves. It's very rare we get some one on one time and I have to say it was lovely!

8: We got to skype with Auntie Sam and Uncle Steve. Then daddy made them some dinner and it was a lovely end to a lovely day :)


I can't believe my babies are 1 and 2 already! Everything is going so fast. Trying to enjoy it while I can!!

Well goodnight all. Enjoy the pictures!

- Sophie

Ps: I had a bit of a Mummy fail and didn't get any pictures of Matt!!! :(










 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment