Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 207: Sweethearts



Today's positives:

1: When I opened my eyes this morning I saw the kids reaching through the bars of their beds holding hands playing see-saw. Gracie accidentally pulled to hard and J bumped his head so she kept saying "I sorry Jay Jay, Sorry" It was very sweet.

2: At snack time I gave Gracie the bag of animal cookies because there were not very many left. I kept an eye on her but she made sure to give Jay just as many as she was eating.

3:  We got to skype Grammy while we ate breakfast.

4: Gracie kept asking me for "mookicks". Apparently her word for music lol.

5: Today we watched The Fox and The Hound. Really we have to stop watching movies every day!

6: Tonight we read the story of Mrs Tiggywinkle.

We have really missed Daddy today! Hopefully we get to see lots more of him tomorrow! At least we know he passed his final test :)

Goodnight all!

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment