Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 208: 121212

Today has been a fun day full of playing and laughing. I enjoyed being home after missing the last 2 days due to MEPS. I think the kids missed me and I know I missed them.

Today's Positives,

1. Gracie and James were tackling me and climbing all over me on the floor. They thought it was hilarious!

2. Gracie was excited to skype with her cousin Chloe today. She kept looking at the screen and saying "Chloe"!

3. James ate most of his dinner with a fork tonight. I think its the first time he  has successfully used a fork on his own.

4. James cuddled into me and fell asleep this afternoon. It made my day!

5. Gracie was lots of fun today and was laughing for no reason at one point.

Well that's about all I can recall right now. I hope everyone has a goodnight,
Matt and Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment