Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 4: End of July

I can't believe today is the last day of July! It has FLOWN by. Not to mention my lil dolly is now 3 weeks old. Crazy stuff.
Pictures on tonight's blog are from yesterday and today. I have loved today and it's been pretty ordinary :)

Today's positives:

1: Today the kiddo's got up with Grammy which was nice for me because I got an extra 45 minutes of sleep!

2: James took a lovely snugly nap in the papasan chair. He looked like a little bird in a nest.

3: Serenity skyped with Grammy and Great Grandma.

4: Gracie and I went to the grocery store. I must say I feel spoiled to have had 2 Gracie dates in one week! We had a lovely time. Gracie showed me all the nail polish's she liked (which were pretty much any obnoxiously purple ones). Then we sat in the car and talked/listened to the radio for a few minutes cos as Gracie said "need car mookicks Mommy".

5: Serenity had a lovely mid afternoon bath which James "helped" with.

6: We got to skype with Daddy and Serenity especially enjoyed this :)

7: James told me he needed "canyee" which is what he calls candy so I obliged ;)

That's about all for today!

Goodnight all

- Soph









No comments:

Post a Comment