Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 2: Two's company, three's a PARTY

OMW today has been busy, a tad long and tiring!


Today's positives:

1: Nobody peed out of their diapers and in their beds last night!!

2: Last night me and James had a lovely snuggle and read a story about 3 little owls :)

3: This morning Serenity got to sleep in while Gracie, James and I got up and started morning hustle and bustle.

4: We a nice trip to the grocery store, where Grammy enjoyed showing off her grand babies. The kiddos were so good I got them a juice bottle with character lids. Gracie wanted "kitty one mama" James - "Want the head one" aka Superman lol.

5: Gracie and I read stories while James took a nap.

6: James and I did puzzles while Gracie took a nap.

7: We got to skype with Great Grandma and Daddy today.

8: I got to bath Serenity tonight which I must admit to quite enjoying. My favorite part is brushing her hair!

9: The kids ate up all their dinner and had seconds. Which is actually more exciting to me than winning the lottery LOL. Sad thing is I'm not joking...


That's it for day two folks.

Goodnight all!

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment