Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 3: No more monkeys jumping on the bed.

I am posting this a day late so I hope I don't forget anything!

Today's positives:

1: Gracie and I got to go hang out together before her doctors appointment. We went and got a juice and did some coloring and walked around the exchange on base. It was fun!

2: Grammy turned her dining table in to a fort and Gracie and James had a wonderful time playing in it all afternoon.

3: I took both the kids on a walk to the mailbox (which is a pretty good walk for little legs). James didn't love how hot it was but we had a great time splashing in a random puddle in on one of the apartment buildings.

4: Gracie fell asleep on the sofa in a cute little ball.

5: Serenity decided she needed to be held all day yesterday and I decided I don't mind one little bit and I don't think her Grammy does either ;)

Unfortunately I can't remember much else from yesterday which is what you get when you post a day late...
We did find out we are moving though! I will let you know more when I do!

Post later!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment