Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 5: Plop the owl

Today is the day that would not end lol. It's not been a very bad day just never ending!


Today's positives:

1: Last night I started reading The Owl Who Was Afraid Of the Dark to the kids. We all snuggled up in the big papasan chair and the kids seemed to really enjoy it. It's special as it's a childhood favorite of mine. This morning when we get up Gracie asked me if we could read more "Owl Story". So it's now part of our bed time routine to read a chapter.

2: When I went to get Serenity this morning she had managed to wriggle like a caterpillar out of her co sleeper and on to the mattress lol. I keep telling her she isn't big enough to be doing things like that! She just looked up at me like she was an athletic genius!

3: Serenity decided to sleep through breakfast time so I got to eat at the table with Gracie and James :)

4: Gracie and James have played so nicely together this afternoon. From what I could tell, Gracie was leading them in a game of "Micky's Clubhouse"... Which involved a lot of "Ohhh toooodles" lol (this is a reference to the show)

5: The kids enjoyed talking to Daddy on the phone :)

6: I have had lovely cuddles off all three of my children today. James especially.

7: Gracie has said please and thank you every time today!

It's time for me to go do some crochet now!

Goodnight all

- Soph



No comments:

Post a Comment