Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 184: Sewing

Today I managed to make my first wearable item of clothing for Gracie!! It's just a little t-shirt and could use some work here and there but i'm feeling quite proud of it :D



Today's positives:

1: James said "Daddy" today.

2: Gracie and I got to cuddle up on the sofa and read stories together. I love having some time just us girls.

3:  Gracie had a great time playing ball with Daddy and I this afternoon. She thought it was very funny.

4: James has been a little off color today, which is never a good thing but it did mean I got a lovely long cuddle :)

I have had quite a lot to do today so I didn't get to spend as much time with the babies. I am thinking tomorrow will be all about them though :)


Well that's it for today !


Goodnight all

- Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment