Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 183: Dance Fever

Today I broke out my sewing machine, in a fit of inspiration and I've started a project. I am making a t-shirt that I'm thinking may only be fit for one of Gracie's teddy bears... Still, after I finish unpicking it and resewing it I think it will be not too bad for a first attempt :D


Today's positives:

1: Gracie and I watched Larry Boy and the Fib from outta space.

2: James said "Milk" this morning. He really is quite the chatter box.

3: Gracie, Daddy and James got out the duplo blocks and had lots of fun.

4: We got to skype with Grammy this afternoon.

5: Gracie grabbed her Daddy and made him dance with her. She even tried humming her own little tune as they danced. Super cute!

6: James had scrambled eggs for the first time and ate them all up. Definitely not like Gracie's first taste of eggs!

I am kicking my self for not writing down the other things I know happened but can't quite remember from today! Still. Pretty lovely day :)

Goodnight all

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment