Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 180: A Stroll in the Park

Today has been a very fun and very productive day! We made a schedule out to better plan our days and I must say, it worked out perfectly :)

Today's Positives.

1. We read a bible story as a family this morning, it was a great way to start the day.

2. After breakfast we took a stroll to the park and got to see the river. It was very relaxing and wore the kids out for nap time!

3. I got to dance with Gracie today, she was spinning and everything :)

4. James enjoyed climbing all over me and "tackling" me.

5. Gracie, James, Mummy and I all played in the kids room for a while. Gracie and James enjoyed hiding in their bear tent!

6. I thought we were still playing peek a boo through the tent but when I came out both the kids were cuddled into mummy!

7. Gracie decided to just go sit on the couch and look at the window for a long time. It was adorable.

8. James was fussy so Gracie brought over a fire truck and police car for him to play with. He was all smiles after that.

Well it's been a full day but we had a great time!

Hope everyone has a goodnight,
Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment