Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 178: 1, 2 skip a few 99, 100

Okay, Serious blog failure has occurred. Partially due to lack of Internet and largely due to lazyitus.

Today I am taking a step towards getting back on track!

A few days worth of positives:

1: James now knows the difference between Mama and Dada. He called Matt for the first time today!

2: Grace has grown so much her tummy is sticking out of her shirts by about 3inchs!

3: James has stood independently 2 times in the past 2 days

4: Gracie is talking in sentences more and more. She is going to be quite the chatter box.

5: Both of the kids had a great time at Co-op. James loves to climb in the tree  house but seems to forget he can't get out. I had to save him from falling on his head a couple of times!

6: Gracie has taken to looking at picture books with me and telling me the different things on the pages. It's funny to have her read me stories!

I think that's it for now.


Back tomorrow :)

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment