Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 179: October 8th



Today has been kinda quiet. Gracie is super sick at the moment. She has laid in bed sleeping and watching Veggie Tales all day.


James hung out with Daddy and they made dinner together. He also got to play with Cousin L this morning while we took Gracie to the doctors.

The best part of Gracie's day was eating pedialite freezer pops!

James did also discover the fun of pulling all the toys off the shelves.

Ohhhh and my little man also got his first pair of shoes. I was going to put them back on the shelf but he stuck out his little lip, took them out of my hand and gently put them in the cart next to him. How could I resist? I think we may need to post a picture of his first time wearing them soon :)


That's all folks! Hope to have happy healthy babies to blog about tomorrow :)

Goodnight

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment